Update: November 13, 2023
*Rink Opening Postponed*
It is with sadness we must postpone the opening of the rink this year. The current weather, although great for other outdoor activities, is not great for operating an outdoor skating rink. At our recent Community League meeting on November 12th we reviewed the 30 day forecast and it was decided we should postpone the flooding of the rink. In December we will again review the forecast and if it proves favorable, we will put out a call for volunteers to help us flood and get the rink(s) up and running for the remainder of the season. Thank you all for your understanding.
For any questions or concerns please email [email protected]