Apply for a Membership Today!
- Download the Membership application
- Scan, and send to [email protected]
- E-transfer the Membership fee to [email protected]
- Visit https://efcl.org/membership-purchase/
- Fill out the form
- Purchase online
If you live between 179 St. to 190 St. bordering between 95 Ave. and 99 A. Ave. or within Terra Losa, then you are considered a La Perle Resident.
With the purchase of your Community League membership you’re supporting your local neighborhood.
Plus! you get various perks, deals and discounts at many local businesses.
A & J
Pizza and Donair
Jasper Place Leisure Centre
House of Wheels
House of Wheels is Alberta’s largest indoor skatepark for scootering,skateboarding, BMXing, etc.
Orbis Sports offers Community League Discount
Heating, Cooling, and Furnace Cleaning
Home and Auto Insurance
Community League Wellness Program
Reduced rates to City of Edmonton recreational facilities
Receive wholesale pricing at any Cloverdale Paint location
Free Skating at Outdoor Community League Rinks
Enjoy the best-looking yard on the block, by only lifting a finger. Yardly offers easy and reliable yard care services through their website.
Software Application Training
Technology Training Centre
Poster and Banner Printing
Campus Design and Print Solutions
U of A Crested Clothing
U of A Bookstore
- Vote at our Town Hall Meetings. Two (2) Votes per Family Membership. One (1) Vote per Single Membership at our Annual Town Hall Meeting in April (Member in good standing for 6 months)
- Indoor and Outdoor Soccer, Basketball and La Perle Playschool, Registration required
- Must have Membership to be on the Executive Board
- La Perle Member Prices on Hall Rentals (must have held a membership from the previous year as well)
- Reduced rates for La Perle Sponsored Community League Events / Classes
- Yearly Community League Day in September, Big Bin Event, Fireworks presentation and more!
- Green Shack at the La Perle Playground during the months of July and August – a joint venture with the City of Edmonton
- Support your community!
- February Outdoor Family Event (pending Community involvement and Volunteers)
If you own a business and would like to be part of our membership perks give us a call!